Because Italy is more than a geographic expression..

Alessi S.P.A. US

Monday, October 26, 2009

A Note To Friends Of This Blog

I know I post infrequently. It's something I hope to change real soon. I know, I said the same thing a couple of months back. But youz gotta believe me!

However, before that I'm leaving on vacation - Washington D.C. and Delaware in case you're wondering. Will be back at the end of the month. Don't get too excited. When I get back I have to settled into my new home.

"Madonna, ragazzi!" as my friend from Grossetto used to say.

***

Just want to mention my grand father Paul Di Staulo who passed away this week-end. Born in Canada, he never lost his connection to the old country and remained a proud (and tough) Italian until he left for heaven. He was a musician and a baseball fan.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Vacation! The grandfather sounds to be a true person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Condoglianze for your grandpa, and I wish you a wonderful vacation. MoR

    ReplyDelete