Because Italy is more than a geographic expression..

Alessi S.P.A. US

Saturday, November 28, 2020

A Word From Our Sponsors: Me

I haven't been up to running this blog lately. I will definitely be resuming once all this hysteria passes.

It's very sad what's happening.

And by sad, I don't mean the virus. Rather I point to our inhumane, incompetent and incoherent response.

I've been too busy doing research for a group valiantly trying to bring context and perspective to the measures and the overall facts about Covid-19.

Let's pray the damage imposed on us will be limited. But we must all do or part.

No. Not by buying into their futile measures and propaganda.

But by remaining vigilant and informed. This means turning off MSM and public officials under the full trance of medical bureaucrats. 

The information is out there.

A presto.


No comments:

Post a Comment